Apk link id: com.NullReferenceGames.ExoplanetsOnline
Exoplanets Online is a multiplayer online universe simulator game centered around the colonization of planets outside our solar system.
It is heavily economy oriented, with an emphasis on colonizing lots of planets and building structures on them to generate Credits and Resources over time, making it a cross between a 4X game (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate), an RPG, and a Tycoon game.
The universe is persistent, so anything gained is kept, allowing you to build up a large interstellar empire over time.
* Play as an interstellar Corporation that warps to the safety of the Andromeda Galaxy to escape an alien invasion of Earth.
* Colonize an alien solar system and build up an economy in a persistent online universe shared by all players.
* Not into PvP? The game is fully playable without going into the open PvP areas, although it would be less fun.
* Terraform your planets to make them more habitable by altering the planet’s Temperature, Water Level and Pollution.
* Harvest resources from your planets to build ships and outfit them with weapons and support modules.
* Create colony ships and expand humanities reach to even more planets and moons.
* Form fleets of up to 12 ships and take the battle to the aliens that took Earth, or fight against other players and take their planets.
* Defend your planets from other players by building ground troops to defend it while you’re offline.
* Trade with other players for credits, resources, ships, weapons and support modules.
* Form alliances with other players and work together.
* Join forces with your allies to strike the Alien Home world.
Planet Economy –
Build Power Plants, Habitats, Mines, Factories and more to grow your corporation’s bottom line.
Provide the population with Food, Water, Medical facilities and technology to keep the planet’s population growing.
Hire a Stellar Representative that levels up and gains perk points that can be used to boost the efficiency all the planets in a solar system.
Fleet Battles –
Leave a fleet in orbit over a planet to protect it from other players while you’re away.
Ships automatically fire at targets with basic weapons like gattling guns and lasers.
Players have control over unique abilities such as Nuke, EMP, Draw Fire, Repair Beam and Shield Beam making fleet composition and strategy important.
Hire a Fleet Commander that levels up from fleet battles and gains points that can unlock perks that boost all the ships in their fleet.
Land Battles –
Build defenses on the surface of your planets as a second layer of defense against other players.
Fill up troop transport ships and enter orbit of another player’s planet to land your troops and invade it.
Price, Ads and Micro-transactions –
* All content will be available to all users without paying a cent. Forever.
* Optional ads only.
* Uses the least invasive micro transaction system I can think of.
Micro-transactions can buy one thing: Time Crystals.
Time Crystals can be used to skip building and repair timers, painting ships, or re-rolling resources on a planet slot. Time crystals can also be obtained as in-game loot, or from a rewarded video ad.
Build Timers are never crazy long forcing you to buy time crystals either, up to 1 hour for the best ships.
Continued Development –
The game is constantly being updated, and being developed with an “incremental improvements” approach.
I come from a PC background, and I have strived to not just create another copy-pasted 2D mobile game where you pay to win.
My goal isn’t to make a Sci-fi “clash of” game, my goal is to make a mobile game with the intricacies of a PC game.
It’ll probably take awhile to get EO to where I want it, but I see lots of potential in the project and plan on seeing it through.
Exoplanets Online is available on Windows !
The download is free on the EO website: https://nullreferencegames.com/exoplanets-online/
Apple and Steam releases are planned.
Intro tweaked to be more new player friendly and the story polished a bit.
Major optimizations to support more low end devices.
Stellar reps not removed when last planet in a system is lost fixed.
Storage buildings in progress adding to storage space fixed.
Starmap zoom fixed on PC and android.
Trade fixed to automatically close the previous trade.
Block list now blocks trade requests.
Logging out in battle and having ships stuck with 0 HP but unrepairable fixed.
Monarch preview name text fixed.
Copyright© 2020 Modsearches